7/28/2010

A Call to Photographers

I am in need of your assistance. 

If you've explored the store, you know that I have a mix of photographs from manufacturers as well as my own photographs (I'll admit I am quite proud of the sort-of leaning tower of fluff - for anyone who has ever tried to stack diapers know it is no easy feat!).

Well, there is one listing with which I need your help. Prepped and Ready to Go! is sad, photographless and in need of an image to call its very own. But my poor washing machine is in the bowels of the basement, buried under moving boxes, bug zappers and other unmentionables completely unsuitable for public view. 

Enter you. Take a photo that embodies everything of Prepped and Ready to Go! and more. In short, blow my prepped-prefold-loving socks off. 

And, if getting published to a world-renowned store wasn't enough (yes, my internationally-living inlaws count, and they speak quite highly of the store), how about a $10 gift certificate to Itsy Bitsy Bums to sweeten the deal?  


The Details
  • Post your entries to the Itsy Bitsy Bums Facebook page in this album
  • All entries must be posted by Sunday, August 8th
  • Feel free to post as many photographs as you like
  • I will select a winner, with the assistance of my shipping clerk and inspector, no later than August 10th
  • Winner will be notified via his/her Facebook account as well as announced on Itsy Bitsy Bum's Facebook page
  • Any and all photographs you post must be your original artwork and, by posting, you agree I can use the winning photograph for my website
  • Your gift certificate must be redeemed sixty days from issuance date

No comments:

Post a Comment