1/11/2012

TDoJ: Softbums Diapers

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 
Softbums - 10% off! 

What? 10% off Softbums individual shells and inserts through Jan 15th

Why? 
  • The only one-size diaper that truly fits from birth!
  • Both snap- and aplix-closure shells available
  • Plethora of insert options or pair with your favorite fitted, prefold, contour or flat (love, love their Organic Bamboo Velour pod - it is my go-to insert)
  • Two shells available
    • Echo - use a a cover or AI2 shell
    • Omni - use as a cover, AI2 shell or pocket
    • Abby, which shell should I pick? Some people report the Echo shell is a bit more trim. If you know you you do not want the pocket functionality, then Echo. If you want the option, then Omni. 
  • Shells made in the USA (in fact, the Softbums inventor lives just an hour from my parents - yes - I have been to her house!). 

Want more? 
  • Today only, spend $100 or more on any combination of Softbums covers and/or inserts and receive a free 4oz tub of CJ's 
  • No code necessary. Not valid on pending or prior orders. IBB will pick the scent. 
Me & Softbums at the ABC Kids Expo, 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment