1/06/2012

TDoJ: Thirsties Duo Hemp Prefolds


On the third day of January my true love gave to me - 
Why, you might be asking, is this amazing and life-changing? Well, you see, I've often considered these prefolds one of the best kept secrets in the cloth diapering world. They are: a. super-trim b. made in the USA c. super-soft d. super-absorbent e. super-versatile f. dry quickly g. notice all the 'supers?'

Try them laid in your favorite cover. Tucked inside a pocket in place of the usual microfiber insert (trim, trim!). Or, if you struggle with finding enough nighttime absorbency for your heavy wetter, I highly recommend giving them a try! 

Case in point, check out this feedback -  

Hi Abby,

I just wanted to share with you my experience with the thirsties hemp prefold. I will preface this by saying that we have struggled for over two years to find a night time diaper for our 26 month old daughter who is an extremely heavy night time wetter. We have tried everything under the sun and the only thing that currently works (about 75% of the time) is a fitted stuffed with two or three doublers of different varieties with a PUL cover and our fingers crossed. I wanted to try the thirsties duo hemp prefold because of my love for hemp and the softness of this product. Plus it seemed SO thin so I paired it with a hemp babies insert, stuck it in a PUL cover and figured if it didn't work all night it wouldn't be anything new to change sheets again before sunrise. 

I was shocked when I changed my daughter this morning and saw the diaper not only didn't leak, it wasn't dripping wet like the fitteds usually are. Her bum didn't reek of pee and she slept nearly 10 hours! I will be buying more of these and hope you tell others looking for a trim, absorbent diaper that this is the answer!!!

Thanks!
Kellista

And there you have it, folks! Don't miss the other great Twelve Days of January sales, on now through January 15th.





ps. For every Hemp Prefold purchased today, 1/6/12, you earn a free CJ's BUTTer sample. Buttery-soft prefolds + delishly-scented BUTTer = Yum! No limit per customer. No code necessary. Not valid on previous/pending orders. Good while supplies last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment