3/11/2012

welcome to IBB: ones&twos

Announcing the arrival of ones&twos. In diaper speak - a one-size aplix all-in-one diaper with a stay-dry inner. 

Why these make a fantastic addition to the IBB-lineup (and perhaps to your stash as well) - many folks who snagged the sized bumGenius 3.0 aplix All-in-Ones last year are finding their little one is outgrowing their current size. With the 3.0 AIO discounted, there is a definite shortage of stay-dry, truly one-piece AIOs out there, and this diaper fills that void nicely. True, it is a one-size instead of a sized diaper. But, many, many testers are reporting the fit is so trim that this difference can be overlooked. And just $16.95 per diaper! 

What a local customer (and huge BG sized AIO fan) had to say about ones&twos - 

One of the main things I wanted in a diaper was a slim fit, narrow between the legs, more like a sized diaper. I adore the fit of the one and two aio! It is a one size with the trim fit of a sized diaper! It is very narrow which does make it a little difficult to stuff [in additional doublers] but the shape is my favorite feature so I can over look that. I am able to stuff it but my husband can't fit his hand.
The doubler it comes with is microfiber that is [topped with suedecloth], so could be laid inside the diaper also. It is very absorbant and has lasted through some pretty heavily spoiling episodes by my son without a single leak.
I really wanted a diaper that was comparable to the bum genius 3.0 sized diapers that are now discontinued and found it in this brand! The velcro is also great quality! It is the aplix that won't scratch baby's skin but holds as well as any other industrial kind that I have seen. It has laundry tabs to prevent a diaper chain in the laundry.
I have tried several brands trying to find the perfect diaper...this one comes pretty close to meeting all my requirements. The sewn-in soaker is as wide as back of the diaper instead of being a rectangle shape. That little bit of added absorbancy makes a big difference for my heavy wetter. I have tried a few wahm diapers, blueberry simplex, bg's, blueberry pockets, applecheeks, tots bots and rar's. Out of all of these, One and two aio fit is the best for my 4 month old with his chubby legs and slim waist.  It is a close second favorite behind bg sized!

Ready to shop ones&twos? Check out the product page here






No comments:

Post a Comment