While the majority of the diaper shoppers out there are women, I have many a father in my IBB email address book. And to you guys, I wish you a very Happy Father's Day! Let's celebrate your weekend - and those fathers in your life of whom you are quite fond - with four diapers of which I'm quite fond.
The way it works....
- Place your order of $85* or more
- Let me know your top freebie choice (and second, third and fourth choices) - if you are one of the first five to claim that diaper, then it is all yours!
- I have:
- 5 bumGenius Elementals
- 5 bumGenius 4.0 Stay-Dry Pockets
- 5 GroVia Shells + 50 Biosoakers (aka. freebie = 1 shell+10 Biosoakers)
- 5 itti bitti tuttos
- Please be sure to also mention 'boyish,' 'girlish' or 'neutral' along with your ranked list, as well as your preferred closure type (snap/velcro).
- Freebies are finito: a) once those twenty qualifying orders come in or b) 23:59 central rolls around on Sunday 6/19/11. Whichever comes first.
- Feel free to ask on Facebook what has been claimed, what is still available, what the weather is like in KC and/or to just chime-in how much you love IBB. ;)
$85 seem a bit arbitrary? Oh but it isn't. Happy 85th Birthday to my Grandpa! Shown below demonstrating how to fold a flat diaper, while simultaneously sporting a Hawaiian shirt, leather vest and Wisconsin Badgers hat. Yes, he's a very stylish man with a big bark and an even bigger heart.
- *Gift certificate and trial- and rental-package sales do not count to towards the qualifying order total.
- *Order must be over $85 after Bitsy Bucks and any other discounts are applied.
- Not valid on previous purchases.
- Limit two freebies per household.
- Prints/colors featured above are just there because they look pretty together. I'll be picking your freebie's color/print.
- Facebook promotion fine print: By purchasing you agree to release Facebook of any involvement, and that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Your participation provides Itsy Bitsy Bums with your name and shipping details, and Facebook does not receive any notice of your personal information.