8/19/2011

Back to School: Party Time


Buy 5 PIMP Pads, Get 1 Free!

Exhibit A
One grand disadvantage of running an online store is that I likely will not ever meet the majority of you, nor the folks behind the brands I carry. How disappointing, as so many of the people I interact with on a daily basis seem to be so very fabulous. 

In particular, I have to admit I have a strong affinity towards the ladies at Party In My Pants. The sisters behind PIMP remind me so much of some of my friends from undergrad, it is a bit uncanny. Likely will never have a chance to meet them, but I can imagine I'd have to get one of their fab hats toot sweet!

(Want to get to know them? Watch this quick video...)

Exhibit B
AND they are from Wisconsin (me being a fellow cheesehead here, although I have never had the privilege of owning a proper formed-foam hat).

photo credit Huffington Post
Exhibit C
How many of my IBB-friends use mama cloth? Or maybe you find yourself able to wrap your head around cloth diapers, but not quite there yet with cloth for yourself? No time like the present to give mama cloth a test run!

AND, buying this amazing brand at a discount also offers you a chance to create a small stash of pads for yourself, or maybe your teenage daughter headed back to school. Just add an amazingly discreet storage bag (say, from Planet Wise or PIMP), and you'll have an emergency stash for a locker, backpack, purse, glove box or desk.


How Do I Snag This Sale?
  • Simply purchase any five PIMP pads of your choosing (pads must be individual items found on this page, not the prepackaged pad bundles already sold at a discount).
  • Mix and match a variety of sizes and fabrics. Free pad will be equal or lesser value to the rest of your order, taking the size and fabric cue from the rest of your order. 
  • YES, this deal can be combined with the YUM! sale currently going on. Oh my, the freebie possibilities are seemingly endless!
  • Limit three free pads per household. 
  • Offer ends Saturday 8/27/11 at 23:59 central.  
  • Not finding the quantity of pads you would like? Email me to arrange a special order (this will only add a couple of days to your order). All special order requests must be received by Tuesday 8/23).

    Also don't miss, the Chewbeads and Teething Bling sales extended through the 27th!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment