8/26/2011

Back to School: SuperDuper SuperUndies

Ahh, Back to School. As you already know, I consider this the fifth season of the year (and one of my personal favorites). 

The final week of Back to School season must be celebrated by something grand, something amazing, something a wee bit heroic. Without further delay, I present to you - 


SuperUndies offers three different styles of training pant so you can find just the uniform to outfit your little hero (like to compare the three styles available? check out the videos here). 

I've been using SuperUndies on my little hero for the last two weeks, and I am so impressed with the design, construction and fit. The lycra tabs are so incredibly stretchy, the inner fabric against baby's skin is oh-so-soft and the fit is perfect on my 24lb peanut (and their size range is wide enough they can easily fit your older hero as well).

Let's celebrate the arrival of SuperUndies, your super hero, and the final week of Back to School! Grab your SuperUndies at 10% off! No code necessary. Sale on through Sept 3rd.

Up, up and away!

No comments:

Post a Comment