8/30/2010

Smarter than the Average Bear

Marky Baby hit the ground running this morning, to say the least.....

ps. He passed his test last week! Thank you everyone who sent your well wishes his way!



From the Desk of Marky Baby - 

To: the author of those books (you know who you are)

You know, those books that think husbands are bumbling idiots. The same husbands who must have pulled the old bait and switch with their wives. The same husbands who are doctors, lawyers, stay at homes, financial professionals, factory workers, et al. I guess no matter who you are, if you have a y-chromosome, you can't cut it. 

Dear author, I hope that you yourself have a husband who cannot read. 

Here's what I have to say. Can you only get your laughs by belittling men? I truly hope that is not how you really feel. What were you in your past life, a writer for Married With Children? Here's my suggestion - if you cannot connect with people without putting down half of the population perhaps you should try a different profession. If you need a laugh in your books, perhaps hire a comedian. 

I can't speak for all the men out there, but I can speak for me. You don't read men's manuals that put women down. So why do you need to do the same? 

So in closing, really think about it for your next book, or revision to the current edition.

And another thing, my shirt is Pink, not Salmon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment