I love Fishnoodles. Pretty much anyone near and dear to me has heard me wax poetically about their brilliance.
However, in case you've missed these musings, let's go over them just one more time:
- They are incredibly trim - I swear I almost can feel my daughter's bum cheeks through the diaper (in a non-creepy way)
- They wash up very well - I bought four used from a friend, yet they looked so new my husband thought I'd bought new diapers (while I've been known to sneak a diaper or two in on occasion, this was not one of those instances)
- Great colors - the bright colors stand up to repetitive washings brilliantly (har har)
- The super thirsty bamboo keeps the diapers slim and trim, yet capable of going the daytime distance with my heavy-wetter
- Did I mention Dawn? The momma behind Fishnoodles is pretty awesome to work with, and a fellow midwesterner to boot!
I'll admit, had I found Fishnoodles earlier in my cloth diapering journey they would probably be the bulk of my stash (with pockets for overnights). Unfortunately, I only discovered them late winter, by which time my diaper stash already rivaled rabbits for the multiplying award. So I instead have four Fishnoodles which I treasure like gold and treat like family.
Now let me ask you a personal question - Have you tried Fishnoodles yet? Want to for free?
Two ways to win!
- Publically follow this very blog AND comment on this very post that you are following
- Follow Itsy Bitsy Bums on Facebook
Ok, Abby, I'm following you, now what?
Well my dears, here are the specifics:
- Facebook winner:
- Once we reach 200 fans on Facebook, one of those lucky fans will be randomly selected to win
- Winner to be announced on Facebook and contacted via their Facebook account
- Blog winner:
- Once we reach 100 fans, one of the lucky commenters on this thread will be randomly selected to win (please note, you need to comment on the blog's post, not the BBC feed of this post)
- Winner to be announced on this blog - if you would like to be contacted personally please leave your email address in your comment (I respect your privacy and will not use your email addy for anything other than showering the love of a free Fishnoodle).
- You pick the size, I pick the print or color
- I cover shipping to the fifty nifty United States (international peeps will need to cover their shipping, less the $3 I put in the pot for you)
ps. Fishnoodling, kind of sounds wrong, right? Like canoodling or something?