4/15/2011

Abby's Favorites: Week 3

The Favorites continue!

What do I love? Fishnoodles and Bright Star Baby All-in-Ones 

Why do I love them? Super-duper-über trim diapers

And? So many amazing colors and prints (and matching tees as well!)

Why else do I love them? Want a full run-down of my FN/BSB love? Check out this, and this.

Want to love them along with me? Now through April 22nd enjoy 10% off of Bright Star Baby AIOs and 20% off of Fishnoodles AIOs, both solids and prints! Not valid on previous purchases. Sale limited to diapers - tees and doublers not included. No limit per household. 

Peach (14mos) and Avalee (22mos) in size 1s


ps. Just after the above photo shoot we hung our afternoon project up to dry. If you've ever considered dyeing playsilks, I highly recommend it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment