3/04/2011

A Big Thank You!

Thank you to all for your patience while the store was closed in February. It was such a lovely vacation! Just what our little family needed. 

Those that know me, well, you know I have a wee bit of a photo-addiction. I'll spare you the 500+ photos we came back with, and just leave you with a few of my most favoritist of the favorites. 




As emails and orders are up-to-date, and lest I say my to-do list is almost down to one page, I promise lots of good things to come: more freebies and giveaways, more reviews, more product tips and tidbits. And if there is ever anything you'd like to see in the store or on the blog, don't hesitate to let me know!

Last but not least, congratulations to the four party people who located the Easter Egg. For those who didn't find it but hunted like bunnies, want a hint as to where it was? Check out the last sentence of January 15th's blog post. 

1 comment:

  1. adorable pictures! Glad you had such a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete